Tethering is the ability to connect your phone to a PC using a USB and utilise it as a modem.
If tethering is not working
- Connect your PC to the phone using the provided USB
- Wait for the Auto play to give you options
- Select Open Folder to view files
- Double-click the HisensePhoneUSBDriverSetup.
- Install the drivers
- Unplug and reconnect the USB cable
- Activate the tethering.
Hotspot is the phones ability to broadcast a Wi-Fi signal and allow other devices to use it to connect to the internet. This feature is useful to connecting multiple devices to your phone for them to utilise the internet connection.
WE ADVISE USING THE HOTSPOT FEATURE WITH THE BATTERY CONNECTED TO THE POWER CHARGER AS THIS FEATURE USES A LOT OF BATTERY POWER.